My Photo
Name:
Location: Queensland, Australia

Saturday, January 14, 2006

one source of anxiety out of the way - the MS link

had my eye test yesterday. so even though i'll be needing those specs it was good to know that everything else was normal.

something else apart from the initials i share with jkrowling.
happily my mother is still with us, as she has a slow moving form of MS.
the anxiety over the eye test is that it was after an abnormal finding in a similar eye test that my sister took the tests and discovered she also has contracted this insidious disease. her form is also relatively slow moving.

so it looks like i am not to join the ranks in my family of ms sufferers. my mother, her sisters and brother all have it, and now my sister. i have no other signs of it, so it was extremely unlikely that the test would show anything, but i still had a couple of sleepless nights.

i doubly appreciate the profile and resources that jkrowling offers to the search for a cure since it is so closely linked to my family. i wish that similar resources were available to the non mainstream research though, as it looks like all they are looking to atm is use of the drug betaferon.
what about the documented connections to diet and vaccination? what about the possibility of it being a combination of these things (not just 'a cause' but a cocktail of factors) along with the poisons like sulphates and other things commonly used in household and bodily cleaners?

aaahhh well. that would indeed be wishing for the moon..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home