My Photo
Name:
Location: Queensland, Australia

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

emotional dd

just getting a taste of what the future holds i guess.

she just gets really teary about stuff out of nowhere! freaks me out really, as she's so bouncy most of the time.

her eyes go really wide and brimful of tears, and she presses her lips together to hold back. break a mother's heart or what!

first thought of course - eek what if it's THAT already!!!! it's not though. she's got to be too young, but it gave me pause anyway.

before i know it they'll be teenagers - *sob*

jo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I've never pondered the emotional teenage girl thing. Horror horror.

11:09 pm  
Blogger jkr2 said...

i know. terrifying concept really. i was such a total nightmare.....

yikes!

11:36 pm  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Too young?
I've got a friend whose daughter started at 10...

4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home